This audio clip appears to be a translation from a medical worker at The Doctor Negrin University Hospital of Gran Canaria, in Canary Islands, Spain.
I found it to be very helpful, with useful info on how to safeguard yourself and some insight on what the Chinese discovered on how to treat it. Please listen to whole clip and share this post.
- Drink plenty of hot liquids: hot water, hot tea, coffee, soups, etc.
- Drink a sip of hot water every 20 minutes – this helps to neutralize any virus in your mouth before it can get to the lungs
- Gargle with an antiseptic like vinegar, salt or lemon in warm water
- The virus attaches to hair & clothes, so don’t bring clothes from outside into the house, shower as soon as you come in from outside before sitting / touching anything in the house, and wash your clothes often – any detergent / soap kills the virus
- Wash metallic surfaces very carefully, it can remain viable on these for up to 9 days, be vigilant about touching doorknobs, etc.
- Don’t smoke
- Wash hands every 20 minutes with soap that foams, for at least 20 seconds
- Eat lots of fresh fruit and vegetables; try to elevate zinc levels
- Animals do NOT spread the virus
- If you feel a sore throat coming on, attack it IMMEDIATELY with the above measures; the virus enters the body this way, and remains in the throat for 3 – 4 days before it passes to the lungs